TOPIC: Be a Spiritual Warrior
Memory Verse: Judges 5:20
They fought from the heavens; The stars from their courses fought against Sisera.
Motivational Quote: The celestial bodies are not just there for ornamental decoration; they have fighting power. Engage them to fight on your behalf.
Prophetic word for today.
The stars of heaven will arise in their courses and fight for you, in the name of Jesus.
Fire Scripture: Judges 5: 1-31
Praise & Worship
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Proverbs 14 – 15; 1 John 3 – 4
The Bible is the greatest spiritual warfare manual. Beloved, God wants you to be a solider and a spiritual warrior because life is not a ballroom, but a battlefield. To reach your goal in life, you must engage in spiritual warfare.
Deborah was a spiritual warrior who engaged the heavenlies in her fight. Despite not being a trained physical warrior, she learned the art of spiritual warfare with an uncommon strategy, fighting from the heavenlies. She knew the war against Sisera had to be won so, she engaged the stars of heaven in her fight against this formidable enemy. She deflected arrows against Sisera from the realms of stars. And all of creation joined the fight against him until he became a thing of the past.
Beloved, God will stop at nothing to grant His children total victory. When an enemy has decided to waste your life at all costs, then you better engage the celestial power in your fight. The celestial bodies like the sun, moon and stars are not just created for decorations. They are armed with bullets that could smite in a jiffy. Stars have warfare capabilities. They can fight and they have military credentials. Stars are called the host of heaven, an identity that is a military appellation. We can activate stars to wage war on behalf of ourselves. family and nation. We can mobilise them to fight the battles of nations after the order of Deborah. Many of the deep troubles some people are facing are instigated from the astral world. Many wicked elders invoke troubles against their victims using the triangular power of the sun, moon and stars. It then becomes a tragedy for such victims to be battling from the earth realm.
Such need to provoke warfare from the celestial realms against such astral forces in order to have astounding victory. Many times, when there are troubles in life, the true warlords are in the invisible realm whose pictures and images you can never see because they do not originate from the earth. There are altars and wicked elders in the heavenlies stirring wars in the lives of men. As Christians, we must learn to take our battles beyond the terrestrial realms and wage war against them from the heavenlies, a platform of victory.
I decree by the decree of heaven, today, that the stars will arise and pursue your pursuers, in the name of Jesus.
1. Every conspiracy against my life in the heavenlies and in the covens, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Bullets from the stars, locate the head of my sworn enemies and waste them, in the name of Jesus.
3. Lay your hand on your head and pray like this: Owners of evil load, what are you waiting for? Carry your load, in the name of Jesus.
4. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, turn my shame to praise, in the name of Jesus.
5. 0 you sun, moon and the stars, arise by fire, and fight my battles for me, in the name of Jesus.
6. O you sun, you shall not smite me by day; o you moon, you shall not smite me by night and O you stars you shall not war against me, in the name of Jesus.
7. O you stars, wage war against the enemies of this country, in the name of Jesus.