TOPIC: Praying Correctly (iii).
Memory Verse: Psalm 56:9
When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back; this I know, for God is for me.
Motivational Quote: To a man or woman that can pray, there is a God of wonders to answer.
Prophetic word for today.
The Holy Spirit shall entrench prayer authority in your heart, in the name of Jesus.
Fire Scripture: Luke 18:1-8
Praise & Worship
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 19 – 20; Mark 1 – 2
We are still looking at why we should pray and how to pray correctly. We can also pray by using God’s words. The Bible says that God exalts His words above His name. It is therefore a powerful and effective kind of prayer when you pray His words to Him.
God has given us many great and precious promises, each of which calls us to trust Him and receive from Him all that we need to live a meaningful life while we are still on earth. It is as if we were given a blank cheque book, with each leaf already signed by our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, knowing fully well that His name is credit worthy for God’s children as written in Jeremiah 33:3,”Call unto me, and
I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” This is a divine promise that God will not only answer to your immediate needs, He will also reveal deeper things that will make life worthy of living for you as His children. I pray that Jehovah God will show you all the secrets that the enemy has been hiding from you, in Jesus’ name.
Dearly beloved, our God is a promise keeper. Whatever He says He will do, He will definitely do. As a result, we should continue to pray unto Him. When you pray and you receive answers to your prayers, you would want to pray more. This is because, the more you pray, the more you discover and the more you discover, the more your all-round recovery will be. Unfortunately, the arch-enemy of man, the devil, does not want man to pray. This is the more reason why you should pray.
At times, you may not feel like praying but still pray; you may be tired and weary, still go on and pray because that is when God wants to hear you the most. The prayer that brings result needs persistence. Don’t allow the devil to weaken your spiritual and physical strength and quench your fire. Keep striving; keep your prayer altar aglow. Let the fire keep burning and your blessings shall be unlimited and overflowing, in Jesus’ name.
1. O God, arise and help me to fulfil my divine mandate today, in the name of Jesus.
2. Wickedness of the wicked assigned to cage my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let God arise and let my glory shine forth, in the name of Jesus.
4. Any weapon fashioned against my prayer life, you shall not prosper, in the name of Jesus.
5. My Father, do not grant the permission for the enemy to waste me, in the name of Jesus.
6. O God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, arise and bless me beyond my wildest imagination, in the name. of Jesus.
7. Anointing to pray without getting tired, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.