TOPIC: Safe S*x Note Safe
Read: 1 Corinthians 6:19
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?
And it came to pass, as she spake to Joseph day by day, that he hearkened not unto her, to lie by her, or to be with her.
And it came to pass about this time, that Joseph went into the house to do his business; and there was none of the men of the house there within.
And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out.
Two Christian teenage girls had a discussion about safe s*x one day and came up with the following conclusion:
1. Teenage life is boring without s*x.
2. The use of condoms will prevent pregnancy and keep you safe.
3. Practicing safe s*x prevents the spread of S*xually Transmitted Infections/diseases (STIs/STDs).
My response to the above is:
1. The only boring life is a life without Christ: a life that allows people or society to dictate for a fellow.
Many teenagers get confused about many things because they are not yet friends with the Holy Spirit.
If you have a relationship with Him, you can talk about your emotional desires and ask Him for grace to stay pure.
There are still many virgins like you out there who honour God with their bodies.
2. Condoms can prevent pregnancy, but they won’t prevent the exchange of spirits. Some destinies have been truncated and glories aborted because the victims succumbed to s*x with or without condoms.
3. STI/STDs are nothing compared to Spiritually Transmitted Problems. Don’t get entangled in the unseen problems or curses lurking over those who are involved in premarital s*x.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 14 AUGUST 2023 ACTION POINT
The next time he/she asks for s*x, tell him/her to wait till marriage, then speak to a counselor.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 14 AUGUST 2023 HYMN
HYMN 5 – TAKE MY LIFE AND LET IT BE
1. Take my life and let it
Consecrated Lord to Thee
Take my moment and my days
Let them flow ceaseless praise.
2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for thee
3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always only for my king;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.
4. Take my sliver and my gold
Not a mite would I withhold
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as thou shalt choose.
5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall no longer mine:
Take my heart, it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne,
6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store;
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for thee
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 14 AUGUST 2023 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: JEREMIAH 33-36